Welcome to Volunteering with Capital City Village!
Veteran and Volunteer - Look here for a special bond between a CCV Member and Volunteer.
Our members love our volunteers! Click on the picture below to take a look at what some of them had to say.
The Village is a volunteer-driven organization. Volunteers help members to age and thrive in their own homes and communities. Our volunteer opportunities include:
- Driving members to appointments and programs
- Helping with light household maintenance and tasks
- Technology help
- Yard projects
- Helping members organize their goals, schedules and plans for the future (Village Connections Program)
- Working at the office
- Helping to run the Village by being part of a working group
- Planning and presenting fundraisers and programs
In order to volunteer with Capital City Village, you'll need to pass a background check and attend a volunteer orientation. Office volunteering and the Village Connections Program require additional training. If the idea of helping seniors age well at home and in their own communities appeals to you, here's the Volunteer Application.